x7000 DRIP Powers in Stores NOW! (CONSTANT UPDATES)

Hey guys!

At 6.30pm GMT xat released the bunch of DRIP powers!

I've got good and bad news to tell you about the following release! 

The GOOD news is that we've got the old release like everyone wanted back with us (at least for the time being...) again! Here's an image below to prove it to you!

 
7000 released costing 200 xats

However, the bad news was that xat had lied to us about how many we can buy! It's apparently 1 every 3-4 minutes , so that's a shame! Oh well!

I managed to catch a few users buying the power for 450 - 500 xats on Trade for some reason, perhaps because of how many users are permitted to purchase!

Update: SOLD OUT! The power sold out at 7.45pm GMT and is now at the cost of 240 - 260 xats each! Hope you managed to get one!

What do you think of the DRIP power? Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below this post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews