JAIL Power has been Released!

Hey guys!

At 10am GMT xat announced on Twitter that they had finally released the Jail power ...!

  
It is an unlimited power and costs at the price of a strange 190 xats


A pretty strange price to release for in my opinion, do you agree? Anyway, let's get on with the Function of it ...



Note: Currently the smiley for (handsup) currently does not work. It will be fixed shortly, so please be patient.

What do you think of JAIL? I think that it seems quite nice, but will drop down in price quickly! Remember to let me know your thoughts on this new power...!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews