New Power WILL be ZIPBAN...!

Hey guys!

At 5.40pm GMT I went on xat and I checked their Twitter , where it had said that the new power coming was going to be called Zipban!

I will show you with the image below what they had announced!

ANNOUNCEMENT: It was announced at 5.20pm GMT , where testing will begin either later today or tomorrow.  
As you can see, It's going to be another Gameban. We haven't seen them in a while, have we?! 

We'll post you about what the power does , along with the smiley! You'll most likely have to complete a ban. Also, you can try out the new power at GameBanRequests

What do you think you'll have to do with ZIPBAN? Leave a comment and let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews