7 Digit Auction CLOSED!

Hey guys!

A few hours ago, x20 7 Digits were held up for Auction. The following ID's are restricted so values may not be as much...

These ID's are better than the previous 7 digit Auction. The Auction is now closed , with the following winners shown below!

  
It was a shame for this Auction, the ID's were sold very cheap, and I really wanted to buy a few of them, but I couldn't be on! It finished at 11pm GMT

What do you think of the Auction? Do you not have enough xats, or were you not interested in an ID? Post a comment to feedback your thoughts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews