8 Digit Auction (CLOSED)

Hey guys!

A few hours ago, the latest 8 digit Auction closed.

If you're interested in seeing the following winners, they are shown below...

 
After all of these Auctions, I've finally noticed that there are certain numbers that xat have never submitted into the Auction ...

E.g. 45346345 , 56354245 , 64624622

Could this be because their value won't be worth so much? This was a restricted Auction, so the values weren't as high as they could've been! The reason I'm stating this is because there are alot of these ID's that start with a '1'.

Leave a comment and let me know if you agree!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews