7 Digit ID Auction (CLOSED)

Hey guys!

Before this Auction, there was an 8 digit ID one, but I was sadly unable to show you the winners. 

However , this morning , 20 users managed to win a 7 digit ID, as there were x20 that went into Auction! The following winners are shown in the image below...

 
Note: Are you able to spot Carbon in the list? I've given it away easily! (;

And the rest of the winners are...

 
What do you think? I find these ID's quite good, and most of them were bought really cheap too! A friend of mine was selling a 7 digit for 55,000 xats, which shows that the values are now down!

**RECOMMENDED* 
 Keep checking our Blog for the latest Auctions. To participate in them, click on our official Auction Banner above our posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews