Xat Release ID Auction Released!

Guess what, guys?!

42 has finished the testing on the xat ID Auction, and you can now bid for real, it was earlier announced on Twitter



If you would like to go to the page and test it out for yourself, then click here


NOTE: 7 digits are really expensive now, and cost no less than 120,000 xats for the cheapest 7 digit. The maximum users would offer would be between 200,000 - 220,000 xats.

As you can see, there is not much difference from the explanation we showed you with the other image, other than they removed the timer on how long you have to bid for the ID. Perhaps they'll add it back?

If you have enough xats, then I reccomend you attempting to buy an ID from the following, they all look really cool! I'm not too bothered about ID's at the moment, haha, I'm fine with my 8 digit.

Do you think this looks cool? I think they should do the same with 6 and 8 digits, then that would be really helpful! Leave a comment and let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews