x20 7 Digit Auction

Hey guys!

If you're interested in trying to buy 7 digits, then have a go at this Auction, where xat released x20 7 digit ID's!

NOTE: The following ID's at the Auction are restricted. This means the ID's can't have any repeated digits! 

Update: CLOSED! The following winners are shown below!
  
 
I was so close to claiming one of the ID's, I bidded 37,000 xats but lost out on the last few minutes! (they offered 40,000) but next time I'll try!

Are you going to try and enter, or leave it for another time? If so, Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews