Phone Bots Attacking Help!

Hey guys!

A Sunday night, only to bring us drama! I was on the Help chat at around 6.20pm GMT when I saw something very strange happening!

There are two users which are gagged and are on xat mobile. A few of them appear every second, and because of this, the tabs keep INCREASING

NOTE: The following users you see on the Chat are shown below ...

 
 
 
   


Because of this, Help has a total of 7 tabs , the most that the chat has had since it was created, which was a few years ago!

The image below shows you how the bots were the reason the pools increased...


Update: It's been reduced to only 5 tabs now. Apparently a Moderator was supposed to be banning some of the Bots.

What do you think of this? Is this a new craze for bad people to do now? Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews