Buzz Buzz! Here Comes KBEE!

Hey everyone!

It's a very sunny and humid 25c here on a Saturday afternoon. I came on at around 4.15pm GMT and I saw that Power 181 had been CONFIRMED!

  
This is the Smiley for the new power, which is also known as KBEE.

INFORMATION!

KBEE Power
Smiley: (on the right)
Name: KBEE
Status: unreleased
Function: Gives x10 Bee Smilies. More details further down the post...
     

I was on xat_test where the scroller had confirmed this...

 
Someone on the chat was confirming it to users as you can see so below...
Here was the Main Owner on the chat who had the power... (the same user who had 181 when it was in testing!)


 Function of KBEE ... 
Just like all the other Animal smileys, KBEE comes with x10 'Bee Style' smilies. You can see what they look like in the image below!


Update: It also comes with x2 pawns! The following are shown below ...
Bumble Bee

Bee Wings

 




Alright then, folks! I guess that's about all you need to know about the KBEE Power. What do you think of it? I'm getting sick of all these new powers, and I can tell that it's going to respectively fail.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! Are you going to buy one? I won't, as I also know it won't profit! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews