Won't be on much...

Hey guys.

NOTE: Please read the following!

I have not quit. I am currently busy and I am experiencing problems, so I may not be on to publish accurate posts! I will try and do the best I can, but please be aware about this! If you could do the following...

  • Take screenshots of LIMITED power releases , that would be very helpful!
  • Let me know on ALL the latest things happening around xat, mainly including xat ID auctions!
  • General xat news that the Blog may need to publish about...
Helping me would be very grateful. I already have Carbon and Cheese who help me, and other users who would spare their time to do this would make me feel very happy!

If you would prefer to publish these images / information on the blog, then please leave a comment below this post, with your xat username and ID, or type /f89694323 on xat and add me. Then, when I am online, you can Private Chat me!

Thank you for taking your time into reading. (I don't want any misunderstandings) 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews