Latest 8 Digit ID Auction CLOSED

Hey guys!

1-2 days ago, xat put x20 8 digit ID's up for Auction, but now the auction is CLOSED!

Below are all the ID's that were up for Auction, with the following users who had the highest bid...

  
Congratulations! Xat have also had a poll asking users if they have inserted a bid on any of the following ID's, and the results were 50% to 50%, which makes it even!

I think that the Auction has been better than expected, but this may promote 8 digits into being really expensive! Do you agree? Leave a comment and let me know!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews