SPIRALFX (Power 178) Has Been Released! (UPDATES & DETAILS)

Hey xat users...

Xat released Spiralfx at 3.10pm GMT  ...



500 released costing a strange 222 xats each in the stores. I'm not sure why it was that price, but users from Help told me so. (mods)

Update: SOLD OUT! 

The power is now currently limited , as you can see below:


Because this power is currently in testing , Spiralfx is temporarily called Spiralfxtest . Look at the image below...

  
Looks unique, huh? Obviously, once it becomes unlimited , the name will change and become Spiralfx because it won't be in testing anymore...


 
**IMPORTANT UPDATE** 
Remember that Spiralfx will eventually become unlimited , most likely later today or tomorrow. Buying one on Trade at the moment is a big risk! Make sure you know what you're doing!

Did you manage to get yourself one? Leave a comment and let me know what you think of it, and do you think that these FX powers are a good idea?

NOTE: I will make a post about the function of Pulsefx when it releases as an unlimited power, to make it more clear... (:

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews