600 FLOWER Powers at Auction NOW! (Constant Updates)

Hey guys!

Wildwest was a bit of a fail, wasn't it? Well, don't worry, maybe you can try and gain some more xats with FLOWER power...!

600 released starting with a minimum cost of 500 xats each



The cost before the Auction was 1300 - 1400 xats. There is also an unknown accuracy to how many FLOWER powers there are, as it had became limited a few days after it had been released...

One user who is going to hate this release is CLEBER , who has x311 Flowers. I guess he feels the torture I had when GAG released!

Update 1: The Auction has finished. The final cost was around 790 xats . The Auction ended at 9.40pm GMT

Final Update: The price on Trade is now 850 - 1000 xats.

I hope you've managed to get yourself some 'FLOWER power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews