A Vortex is coming! No, It's just the new power...

Hey guys!

Don't be too spooked by the name, this is just power 182 CONFIRMED.

It's also known as VORTEXFX . An image of a user on xat_test with the power is shown below...
Note: Credit to KAMO for pointing out the new power was confirmed to me on Trade!

CONFIRMED: I went on xat_test at around 4pm GMT and Power 182 had become a new power called VORTEXFX

BIGGER SIZE: A bigger size of the new power that is due to be released later today


TESTING: Someone trying out the new power on xat_test . This is what the smiley will look like when you post it on try it out on a chat!
42 was online on his main account and he had a weird looking smilie on his icon. This was probably related to the VORTEXFX power ...

NEW?: I had figured that this had come from the new power as I never saw anything like it before ...

We've already seen powers such as Spiralfx, Heartfx, Pulsefx and Magicfx so this shouldn't be too new from what we've already seen!


There you have it! We're now going to have 5 FX powers in total! What do you think? I have to admit, as much as they're annoying and original, the effects are all really cool! Leave a comment and let me know!

Note: We'll be the first blog to publish about the release, so keep checking to get the BEST information around!










 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aisha, Remember Me Kamo?
    Im The One Who Told You The New Power (vortexfx) was power [182]Why Didnt You Give me credit?
    Atleats say That "I Was On Xat.com/trade And A Guy Called "Kamo" Told Me The New Power [182] Was Vortexfx"
    Please Give me Credit.
    -Kamo

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews