Power 185 in the Works...

Hey guys!

It's been another busy and long week, but luckily it's Friday today! This means we get to see what the new power is going to be in a couple of hours...!

I managed to spot Christina with Power 185 as I was not able to see anyone else. You can see for yourself, below!

 
What do you think Power 185 is going to be? I can't wait to find out... but don't worry, I'll make sure to post it on the blog as soon as we uncover anymore info!

Meanwhile, you could leave a comment telling me if you think that it'll be limited or unlimited ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews