Christina's NEW ID!

Hey guys!

I was on Trade this afternoon at around 3.35pm GMT , when I saw that Christmas is currently online!

Now, few of you know that she really likes the numbers '143'. She previously had an 8 digit which was 10000143 . However now, she has a new ID which looks really cool and expensive!



What do you think of the ID? I think that it looks really cool, and could be the best ID that Christina can have!

Have you seen this ID before? Do you know where and how she managed to get this ID? If so, please leave a comment telling us for the blog, it'll be really helpful, and we'll also credit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews