x42 ZIP Powers at Auction NOW! (Final Release & Final Updates)

Hey guys!

I apologise for our last post , apparently this is the last release of ZIP from the Power Auction ... I guess xat have decided to be really sneaky on us, eh?!

Anyways...

42 released starting with the minimum cost at 300 xats each
The Auction was 6 hours long and was strange because the final price from the previous Auction was 320 xats. Because of this, the price on Trade had risen from 350 - 375 to 380 - 400 xats!

Update: Auction over! Here are the final prices and bids...  

 
Look at the price! It was sold out for 3146 xats! I find that ridiculous and hard to believe!

The price on Trade is now only 380 - 420 xats on Trade. The Auction finished at 4pm GMT .

Final Update: It's almost been a week, (Thursday evening) and the cost of ZIP is now 330 - 370 xats . The main cause was a user called Veso selling very cheap.

So, did you manage to get yourself a ZIP power through one of these Auctions? Looks like the Auctions aren't benefiting users with less xats!

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews