Monchocho's Chat AFFECTED With Homepage Glitch!

On our last post, I made a discovery that on Riffy888 the Homepage style was different . Well, I went on another CP chat as a friend was there, called Monchocho , and the same thing happened there as well!

Here are the following images I managed to take ...


Users sending messages will have a house next to their name if they have got themselves a homepage.

The same things also happened to Riffy888, so I won't repeat it all over again.

If you've spotted any other chats affected, please leave a comment and let me know... or could this be perhaps only Club Penguin chats? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews