EXCLUSIVE: Our OWN Xat Wikipedia RELEASED!

Hey guys!

Yes , that's right , you've read the name of our post correctly!

Notice: Please read everything in our post to understand everything that will happen.

I will be creating my own wikipedia about xat. It's already been made late last night, and I will be spending the next few weeks working on it!

 

I'm fully aware that there's already an Official Xat wikipedia, but I feel that it does not cover so much stuff...

Q: Why do you want to make your own xat Wikipedia?

That's a very good question some of you may ask. I feel that some of the topics are not covered much, such as powers and some of their history. I was also influenced by the Club Penguin wiki that is very famous and is still around today! Perhaps in a few years it could become very popular.

Q: What will happen with the blog?

Don't worry about a thing! The blog will still function and be fully active as we still are now! I will be working on the blog more than I will be doing on the Wikipedia.

If there are anymore questions, feel free to leave a comment. Also post a comment if you think this would be a good idea. I do have some good xat knowledge, and I will feel very privileged if other users with xat knowledge could help out!

To access the Wikipedia, here's the link!
http://www.xatofficial.wikia.com  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews