I'm thirsty! Power 185 is Known as DRIP!

Hey guys!

I was looking to get myself a drink, but instead I only found out what Power 185 was going to be...!

It's going to be known as DRIP. I went on xat_test at 3.30pm GMT when I had seen Ziggy... the only one who had the DRIP power!

 
Before, he had the main smiley of the power as his Display Icon...



Does the smiley look nice? That's what it looks like!
 
Update: DRIP has been released but it is currently unavailable . This was spotted at **3pm GMT**


So, that's everything you need to know about the new power! It is due to be released later today! And like always, we'll post you everything during the release!

Keep checking the blog for further updates!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews