x100 Independence Powers at Store NOW! (Final Updates)

Happy Independence Day yesterday, guys! I apologize for being a little late with my post ...

Anyways, xat announced on their Twitter that the Independence power had re-released! Here's an image to show you...

 
100 released costing 300 xats each (Special thanks @helpstaff. The release took place at **10pm GMT** last night!
The price before the release was 350 - 400 xats , and users were aware that the power could be released again!

Update: SOLD OUT!

Hope you managed to buy yourself an Independence power! And once again... Happy Independence Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews