AishaSites Official 1st Anniversary TODAY!


Well... it's finally come... the day blog fans may have been waiting for... it's the...


Yep, that's right, I'm surprised about that myself, too! I originally wasn't exactly sure if I would be staying on this blog or moving on after leaving Clubdigger , as I wasn't too happy about paying so much for professional themes.

Anyway, let's take a look at the main points this blog has achieved so far!

Hmm.. yes, I remember that as if it was yesterday. It was about the opening of the blog and consideration of a 'Summer party', but the first official post was about the Spaceban power's second release!

  • Our blog reaching over 30,000 views considering that our site was blocked for almost 9 months due to the face that it had .blogspot before .com
  • Being able to cover almost every power release that happened on xat, and managing to give the most description out of every other xat blog! (except xat Cambio) as well as posting almost every update of xat!
  • Being live at Black Friday 2011 and getting pictures of every LIMITED power that had re-released. The same with the LIMITED Power Auction Weekend which occurred in June 2012...
  • Having an Official opening to our newest and still running chat , GamebanRequests , which attracted over 30 different users, holding contests and gamebans for an hour! 
  •  Recruiting Authors to help out with our blog!
  • Although we don't have many Active Authors, I still have many helpers who provide me information on xat when I am not aware of it. E.g. Carbon
 

Although this blog has been fully active, there are still many things to do until our blog is known fully to most of our xat users. Sadly these things take a few years , and as I have been on xat for a while now and I still have fairly good knowledge, I am still willing to share it for at least another year! But to do that, I need your help! You can find out how by reading below...

  • Although we have quite a few helpers and Authors, we still need you to be part of it! How? Sign up to becoming an Author and you could win xats, days, and powers! Or, if you're more of a Club Penguin guy, you could win COIN CODES!
  • More Contests and parties, both on xat and Club Penguin to increase the hits and popularity, depending on how many people come.
  • Keep coming in touch with us by leaving appropriate comments below our posts! We've had some shy users, and I'm sure you're one of them who's holding their thoughts in! Well, you're always welcome to publish them! You can even appear as Annonymous!
  •  We will have a BRAND NEW THEME coming with a much more stylish look, something influenced by Monchocho and his site. Keep in tune for that, it will most likely be finished by 2013

So, that's about it! What do you think we should do to celebrate our 1st year anniversary? It's almost the start of the London 2012 Olympics officially on Friday evening! I'm in the UK, so I'll be getting in the spirits of things!

What were your best bits about our blog this year? What things do we need to work on? Would you like to become an Author to our fully active xat blog? You can find out how from our next post coming tomorrow! 

Any ideas, questions, or comments are welcomed below this post. I will keep checking them to see and hopefully I can use all of them!

Thank you so much for making this blog the way it is!

~ Aisha
Official Blog Owner









 
  

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    I'd just like to say that this blog is really AWESOME! I think it should keep on running, as it brings all the information we users need to know who play this game.

    also, could you please add me on xat? I'd really love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews