Came 1st in DOODLERACE!

Hey guys!

So, following my previous post, I tried out the 'DOODLERACE App' some more and managed to get myself to try and draw!

Anyhows, the topic for the drawing was 'Mouse' and I had come first after 10 attempts! (boy, there were one or two really good drawers in there) and it was done on xat_test .

Here it is!


When I tried it out a few times, I thought it was pretty good! You never know, maybe I'll end up getting addicted to it! I hope not, haha (:

Have you tried 'Mouse' yet? If so, how did you do? I'd love to know! Just leave a comment and let me know!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews