Want to play Doodlerace ALL the time? Official Doodlerace CHAT Available!

Hey guys!

Of course, there are alot of chats where you can play the latest trend known as DOODLERACE, but there is an Official chat where you can play, and it's quite popular! For a sneak preview of the chat and how busy it is, check the image below!

 
Sadly this annoyed me as this has already gotten popular much faster than my chat, (Gamebanrequests) but I will try and official it soon.

Anyhows, have you visited this chat? Currently as I am posting this there are around 30+  users online and no Moderators, so it is pretty crazy at the moment.

But hey, make sure you leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews