Power 189 Arrives!

Hey guys!

This afternoon, I spotted some users on Trade trying to sell 'Power 189' and I had realized it was released and started testing...

 
Yes, it is Friday evening now (5.15pm) and usually we would have known what the power was going to be and it would be close to releasing, but now we've only just started seeing it get tested!

In my opinion, I am annoyed that 42 is testing the powers late, but could this mean he wants to release it on a Saturday so more people can buy?

What do you think? Or perhaps do you have an idea of what power 189 is going to be? Make sure you leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews