Xat Celebrate LONDON 2012 with OLYMPIC Power! (Power 189 Confirmed)

Hey guys!

Hurray! Following our previous post, we weren't exactly sure on if the rumours were true that power 189 was going to be OLYMPIC.

However, at 1.30-1.45pm GMT it was confirmed to be that power 189 is going to be known as the OLYMPIC power!

  
Note: psst, yes, if you've noticed, I've got a banner at the top, and I'll be doing that for until the Olympics is over!

Anyway, I think that smiley looks very awesome as it sparkles if you look very closely, and it's a one in a lifetime so I can't wait for it to become released! I saw another user on xat_test have the power as their display picture!


Another user has it in their name!



Below is the smiley in all different kinds of sizes you may see it in...

 

And finally, last thing is the Function. Sadly we are not currently aware of what it could be, but it is most likely it will have smileys of the Olympic events! But don't worry, we'll be sure to post straight after we find out! 

This power is also certain to be LIMITED as it is once every 4 years and could bring up much more demand!

What do you think of this new power? Do you have enough xats to buy one for yourself or a friend? Make sure you leave a comment and let me know!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think the Olympic power looks awesome! i can't wait to try it out!

    im from america and sadly i have to watch the games at my country, but oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews