Power 187 is WHIRLFX!

Hey guys!

I am sorry for posting a little bit late, but now that I'm sure many of you know, the new power 187 is known as WHIRLFX.

I was lucky enough to catch someone on Trade with the new power ...

  
Function
Like all other FX powers, you can add 'WHIRL' effects onto your smilies.

Difference to other FX Powers:
You can customize with (whirlfx#wSVAR) where SVAR can be 0-9. 0 gives default. S:Size, V:vertical speed, A:angular speed, R:ratio of globes to spins 


So, what do you think of this power? Do you think it will be limited or unlimited? It looks like there'll be more FX powers! 

Anyways, leave a comment to let me know what you think of this new power...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews