Xat NEW Doodlerace Banner!

Hey guys!

How awesome is this! Xat are now advertising their newest creation / game DOODLERACE everywhere on the website!

Check it out! The following banner is shown below...

 
It's a 4 second animation which says 'DOODLE A FISH' and then it shows you can rate it, before finishing it off with 'PLAY IT NOW'.

It's all over xat. Here's an example of where you can see it:


What do you think of this new banner? I think that it's an awesome way for users to know, and it'll become really popular in a couple of weeks!

Have you tried the game out yet? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews