Xat Login Update

Hey guys!

Today, xat have added a new featue to the xat login system.


This is to improve security by a long shot because xat are fed up and annoyed about how many users are complaining to them about the same thing. This is what 42 might be thinking, not myself, haha.

Of course I changed it for me, but how about you? Have you used this setting yet? Have you found it helpful and more save? Do you think this was a good idea? Make sure you leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. hey yeah been four days will not allow my name on the regis

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews