New Easter Gifts!

Hey guys!

I was on the official xat homepage this morning, when at 12.30pm GMT xat had announced on their twitter that there are new easter themed gifts...!


So I checked out the gift store, and this is what was available!


It seems that xat are getting ready for Easter pretty early this year...! Maybe they will decide to release Easter unlike last year!

What do you think of these gifts? Maybe you'll use one of these to send to your friend on Easter Sunday, or perhaps an egg would be nice? Let me know your thoughts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews