Another New Pawn?

I have only seen this pawn this evening (7.25pm) on xat_test chatroom.

The following is on the image below:






Is this an old pawn? If anyone knows what power it comes from, and when it was enabled, along with the hat code, that would be great, and I would appreciate it.

If alot of people comment, I will choose a person at random to win 100 xats!

NOTE: Mini contest for 100 xats through commenting is only available until the following date... Monday 30th April 2012   

Update: If we do not receive 10-15 comments with the registered xat name and ID, then the 100 xats draw will not proceed as planned! 

1 comment:

  1. I think it might be another reverse pawn! But I'm not really shore...

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews