FUZZY Powers In Stores NOW! (Final Release & Constant Updates)

Hey guys!

At 1.40pm GMT , xat released the 6th and final batch of Fuzzy powers into the store...

 
1000 released costing 200 xats each.

The cost before the release was only 210 - 230 xats , but demand grew only slightly.

 
Like it says above, xat have announced that this was the final release, and here's to prove it...


Note: Although it was announced an hour ago, users only became aware of this after the release occured and all became sold out...


Did you manage to get yourself any? I was lucky, and bought myself 6! The cost is now 210 - 220 xats , I see a few users buying it for 215 each and it's 2.45pm.

Do you like Fuzzy? If you want to share your views, then make sure you leave a comment below and let me know! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews