FUZZY Power 1st Release Information...

Hey guys!

Xat decided to release Fuzzy very late. It came out at 9pm GMT on Saturday.

Xat did not give many information about how the release of Fuzzy will occur...


1000 released costing only 200 xats each. Before the release, when it was testing, the cost was only 1000 - 1300 xats

Remember guys, Fuzzy is going to be limited , so make sure you're aware of the releases...!

Update: ALL SOLD OUT! 
It sold out very quickly and went in 5 minutes! The price on Trade is now around 350 - 400 xats (9.30pm)

Did you manage to get one? I wasn't able to, sadly, but I'll make sure I will next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews