Power 177 CONFIRMED...

Hey guys!

At 5.30pm GMT today, I went on the Help chat to discover that power 177 had been confirmed, and is soon due for release...!

Here is a clue on the new power...

Was that not helpful? I guess not, huh? You not able to wait? Well, we'll happily tell you! It's known as...


 Fuzzy

Here is Brian who was one of the only users I could find with it!


That's right users, it's another smiley power!

Function of Fuzzy: It gives you 12 Fuzzy smileys. The following are in order from left to right...


But, that's not all! It also gives you a few pawns! Here are only one of the ones that I was able to spot...




It will be a limited power and will cost 250 xats in the stores. 7000 will be released in total and will most likely fail, just like Blobby had 2 weeks ago...

That's my thought however, but what do you guys think? Leave a comment and let me know your ideas! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews