BLOBBY Powers In Stores NOW! (5th Release & Constant Updates)

Hey guys!

Yesterday morning, I saw that xat released 1000 Blobby powers, and this is officially the 4th release! 

The price on Trade before the release was only 350 - 365 xats before the release, and it is already failing because of the expensive cost it was in the stores...!

The release took place sometime early in the morning, but when I saw there was 45 remaining it was 6.45am GMT

Update 1: ALL SOLD OUT! It went at 7.30-7.45am GMT and it is now 330 - 350 xats on Trade!

It'd be better off buying one on Trade now, if you've missed it!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews