Power 194 ARRIVES!

Hi everyone,

Last week we witnessed that KPIG was power 195... but what had happened to Power 194? Well, the answer to that question has been REVEALED!

At **2.45pm GMT** I went on Help to find Alex the volunteer holding the upcoming power!
   
There's currently not much to say, apart from I managed to get an image of Power 194...


Surprisingly, It's Thursday afternoon and we haven't seen test powers at this time for a while! Anyhow, we don't know what it is, but once we do we'll give you ALL the info!

Do you think Power 194 will be LIMITED or UNLIMITED , or perhaps it's going to be a GROUP power?!

Leave a comment to let me know! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews