Congratulations Team GB... 29 Gold Medals and 65 in total... and x29 GOLD Powers in Stores!

Hey guys!

Sadly the Olympics of London 2012 is now over, as I watched the closing ceremony, but some good news was that 42 released some GOLD to celebrate our success!

29 released costing 50,000 xats each and it released at **10pm GMT**

The bad news is that even though GOLD released, it wasn't going to become unlimited like we assumed... oh well!

Did you celebrate the games? As the poll is over, I can see that some just supported the country! That's what I did also!

Make sure you leave a comment and tell me what you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews