Featured post

It's been a long time ... XAT is dying - question is ... WHEN?!

This post will be completed within 3 days Hello. I'm Aisha. I have been on xat since February 2009, known by many. I have helped peopl...

Congratulations Team GB... 29 Gold Medals and 65 in total... and x29 GOLD Powers in Stores!

Hey guys!

Sadly the Olympics of London 2012 is now over, as I watched the closing ceremony, but some good news was that 42 released some GOLD to celebrate our success!

29 released costing 50,000 xats each and it released at **10pm GMT**

The bad news is that even though GOLD released, it wasn't going to become unlimited like we assumed... oh well!

Did you celebrate the games? As the poll is over, I can see that some just supported the country! That's what I did also!

Make sure you leave a comment and tell me what you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews