Want to find a chat that plays Doodlerace for xats? Read here to find out HOW!

Hey guys!

The DOODLERACE game is still shockingly a big hit, and it's going to get even more popular as xat have announced you can WIN xats and days .

If you go on the official xat homepage , it will show you which chats are playing the game for xats and which are playing for fun!

Do you like the little cheats guide I made above? It's meant to make it clearer, sadly I had to make it smaller to fit the screen though!

So what do you think? Are you going to enter and try win xats? Make sure you leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews