Power 190 FINALLY Arrives... and it's known as ALIENS!

Hey guys!

I'm sorry to start the post with being such a drag, but xat are really releasing these new powers much later than before! It's Saturday afternoon, I come on at half 4pm GMT and see that the new power has finally arrived!

Anyhows, the one and only Guide to provide you all the information needed to know about the new power that'll be released to stores soon ...




That's right! It's also known as ALIENS. The reason it's called this and not 'ALIEN' is because there is already a smiley known as (Alien). It is shown below...


As you can see, they look very similar, so don't be fooled!

Anyway... 


I saw a user on xat_test with the power (someone who also helps me with my Blog)


Function: ALIENS provides you with 12 Alien themed smileys (currently 10) and the following are shown in the image below!

They were kind enough to provide me with the smileys for the power, so thank you once again! The following are shown below! 
Note: Names of the smileys are currently not available


(aliens) (alilaugh) (alidead) (aliclap) (alid) (alilove) (aliscratch) (alitalk) (alicry) (alitongue) (aliyay) (aliback)
The power also comes with a few pawns available for only a LIMITED amount of time! (1 week). We did manage to find one pawn that may be linked with the power, but we currently don't have the code!


So, that's about it! It's most likely going to be released in a couple of hours time, and many users assume it will be a limited power, so make sure you save up your xats if you have some!

What are your thoughts on this power? I don't really like it and feel that it won't profit at all! But make sure you let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews