EXCLUSIVE: Weekly Debate!

Hey guys!

Another new thing I will start to do from now on is Weekly Debates.

I wonder what your opinions are for certain things, and it's great to get your point across. It will occur every Sunday in the evening, and it will end exactly one week later! (finishes next Sunday)

This week's debate is ...

 
If you remember (hopefully so), xat released an OLYMPIC power 2 weeks ago in order to celebrate the games.

Since the 'Paralympics' are going to occur in 2 weeks time, do you think that they should have more right and they also have their own power?

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Remember, there are no right or wrong answers, so make sure you leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews