Nameglow Glitch?


Hey everyone,

I was on Monchocho last night catching up to an old friend where I saw something strange happen...

A user had a strange nameglow, as the blue was taking over the black. Also, the status also had a nameglow around it, which is NOT supposed to happen!


I am not sure what the cause is, but the user does have (>69069) in their name, which could have something to do with it?

Have you seen this before, and if so, do YOU know what the cause is? 

Leave a comment and let me know! (You'll get credit and may get rewarded!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews