Squeak! Power 210 is 'KMOUSE'.

Well , I was wondering how long it would be before another K power returns , and today was the day!

Power 210 is KMOUSE as I saw Tom2 with the power on xat_test this afternoon!


Here is the only user I managed to catch trying to sell the power on Trade & Cambio;

 


This power comes with 14 different mousy smileys, which are shown below;

(kmcheer) (kmcry) (kmeyerub) (kmfit) (kmfrustrate) (kmglare) (kmgrouch) (kmhide) (kmhug) (kmlaugh) (kmshock) (kmshuffle) (kmsleepy) (kmsmile) 



So , what are your thoughts on this power? Be sure to leave me your thoughts through the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews