Merry Christmas 2012!

Hello everyone ,

From all of the blog staff including myself , I would just like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Like all years , we get into the festive spirit , and this year is NO DIFFERENT!

Alot has occurred during this year, and I will be willing to know what your best bits were on xat this year , and the worst!

Be sure to leave a comment with what you feel xat could change.
NOTE: IF I LIKE YOUR SUGGESTION I COULD SUGGEST IT TO THE XAT STAFF AND YOU COULD ALSO WIN 100 XATS!
 

1 comment:

  1. A hunter power would be nice. Smileys could be: (COD) (Hunter) (gun) (bow) (robbinhood)(target) (shotgun) etc..


    Xat info:
    (323074807)

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews