Finally CONFIRMED: Power 205 is 'QUEST!'

Lord of the Rings? Nah... Adventure Quest? Nah.

Instead, we see the newest power that will soon be released into stores, Power 205 which has finally been confirmed as 'QUEST'.

First off, here is the smiley itself in a bigger size!


Yes, it's another smiley power, but that's good, isn't it?! Anyhows, next up I managed to spot a member of staff on xat_test with the power! 


And finally, as this is a smiley Power, here are the smileys;

QUEST comes along with x10 QUEST styled smilies;



Here's my predictions on the upcoming power ...

  • It will be LIMITED.
  • If the above statement is true , then only a small amount will possibly release.
  • NOT a group power.
  • Will be sold at around 200 - 250 xats. 

So, as that's everything you need to currently know about the QUEST power, what are your thoughts on it? Be sure to leave a comment to let me know!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews