Happy New Year from AishaSites!

I'd just like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

This year on the Aishasites Blog we've been attracting many more users , as we're getting to reach the 50,000 hits bar! With hundreds of posts being created , fully detailed and accurate , this has given many xat users who follow our blog beneficial experience and further knowledge on what goes on around xat.

2013 will carry on as normal , and you will notice a new banner and blog title by tomorrow evening. This will give our blog some changes as a refurbished look.

Meanwhile , Tom2 has created the 2013 pawn a couple of days ago to celebrate the new year coming ; (LIMITED)





But that's NOT ALL! Last night he also updated the power itself to say 2013 instead of 2012. This rules out rumours of it re-releasing ...






So , tell me your plans... what are you going to do for this year? I'm just going to stay at home with my family!

Be sure to leave a comment below and once again from me and all the staff at AishaSites ...
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R
-Aisha
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews