x500 LANG Powers Released!

At **11pm GMT+0** 42 released ID 206 aka 'LANG' into stores!


x500 released costing 2,000 xats each! LIMITED!

Sadly I was not able to get coverage from this power , but it is Group and more should be released soon. The reason it's so expensive is because of the possible 'Abuse' that it could lead up to.

Here's a snapshot of the price at Trade;

  
To see the function of the new power, Click here!

That's everything you need to know at the moment! What are your thoughts on LANG? I think it should have maybe been an EPIC power to keep away abusers, but because of its high price it should probably soon fail.

Any questions or comments, and you know what to do! ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews