Blog Poll Glitches

Hey everyone,

When I went to work on my blog 2 days ago I noticed that the weekly poll I put out suddenly had 0 votes with a few days remaining.

I was wondering what went wrong, so I had tried submitting another vote. Today I went to check up on it again and it went back to 0 votes!

You can see what I mean from the image(s) below;


I'm not sure what the cause is for this, but I will try to sort it out as soon as I can.  

However, I can reveal from before that most people were going to buy but found out that it was limited, so couldn't have the chance to buy!

Thank you to everyone who voted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews