Power 203 is 'TREEFX': Official Guide!

An hour ago 42 had confirmed on @xattwitter that ID 203 will be 'Treefx'.


I predict that this power is going to be limited , and it also looks like 42 is getting ready for Christmas already! Haha xD

Update: (6.58pm)
We managed to get an image of what the new power, 'TREEFX' will look like! (Special credits to the xatworld smiley generator)


Yes, before you ask me, the image appeared blurry like above, I'm not sure why! 

That's not all, however, as the function has also been released on the power page!

 
   

This lets you use 'tree' effects as well as adding different colours. There are x7 to choose from, and there may be pawns with it as well!

You can also use a 'Christmas tree pawn' for a limited time only! 
Type: (hat#Ht)
Note: H must be a capital letter or else it won't work! 

The only thing we don't know now is whether it will be LIMITED or UNLIMITED, but that will be confirmed soon.

Saturday update:
Tom2 was online at xat_test with the new power now with the smiley and in his powers page. 

  
And that's everything you need to know! 

Your thoughts on the power? I'm excited! Let me know what you think by commenting below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews