Mini Black Friday: x30 GOLD Release at DISCOUNT PRICE! (Today ONLY!)

Around the same time that Treefx, Claus and Lang released, GOLD was also re-released, but this time was completely DIFFERENT.

Why? Well, this is because 42 decreased the normal price by 10,000 xats!
Gold has been re-released costing 50,000 xats. Make sure you buy yours now before it runs out of stock!






Don't believe me that GOLD had a huge discount? Check this out, because I doubt you'll see it anytime soon!


Despite the huge decrease, the price is still around 53.000 xats on Trade, so hope you managed to buy yourself yours!

Note: Sold out at 4.03pm.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews